Meet Board Member
Laquita Joyner-McGraw received her Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication from Delaware State University and her MBA from Southern Connecticut State University and is currently a Ph.D. Candidate in Organizational Leadership. She has over 17 years' experience in the field of Business Communications and over 13 years' experience teaching in higher education. She is the Executive Director of the Seminary of The Open Bible and a member of God's Miracles Unlimited Outreach. She is an analytical and conceptual thinker who effectively partners with non-profit organizations to assess opportunities, facilitate strategic decisions, and drive successful implementations. Laquita's ability to assess complex situations and identify appropriate solutions underscores her ability to gain meaningful insight and follow up with thorough analysis. She is exceptionally skilled at group facilitation and enjoys forging consensus among people with diverging ideas and opinions. Laquita has managed a broad array of projects in industries ranging from nonprofits, education, foundations, and community groups.
· Total Joy Are You
· Jane Do No More
· Vase Construction
· International Academy of Business And Public Administration Disciplines
· Eastern Academy of Management 57th Annual Conference
· CCEIA Professional Development One-Day Conference. Quinnipiac University’s
York Hill Campus.
· Hamden Chamber of Commerce, Hamden, CT.
· TV Interview" Social Entrepreneurship," WTNH, Dec 2017.
· SCSU-School of Business- Case Study with Target Franchise-Service Learning
· Radio Interview" Church Management," WYBC Radio, 29 July 2017.
· Joyner-McGraw, L. Republican American, “Communication Students Invent
Games to Encourage Social Skills” Dec 2017.
· Joyner-McGraw, L New Haven Register, “Students Create Board Games for Kids
on the Autism Spectrum” Dec 2017.